Game Of Thrones ~ Reborn Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Before Robert Baratheon's Rebellion, where we recreating the story and journey itself where Robert Baratheon never becomes king.

I forgot my password

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D Swords of Speirling

Latest topics

» The Aldune Household
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 pm by Bri

» The Dragon's Secrets
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm by Darla Windborn

» Hidden Secret White Dragon
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm by Bri

» Rome Aldune(WIP)
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:29 am by Rome

» Breaking the Silence
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 pm by Elira

» Introduce yourself
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm by ZeroOrgan

» Cassie's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm by Cassie

» Ashara D'Han
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 pm by sub_rosa

» Sub's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm by sub_rosa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm

4 posters

Hidden Secret White Dragon

Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Secret White Dragon

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:09 pm

As Keira urged the horse into a gallop she heard her friends tearful question. She hoped they stayed safe as well, she wished they could go back to see, to make sure they were okay.. but they were fighting so they could get away.. Going back would only defeat the point.

She took a breath turned her head slightly toward her friend, "I am sure they will be fine Darla.. your dad seemed to know what he was doing.. your captures were drunk and panicked.. No match for your Dad and Sam.." She said trying to be comforting.

Keira stirred the horse to the out skirts of the village where they were truly going from there.. she wasn't sure. If Kingslanding was still their destination the rode there was going to be difficult.. She hadn't brought any money.. and With a dragon they had to avoid people. How were they going to do this?
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 am

She watched at the path way home drifted away, Darla remembers being told things happen for a reason as this was still new and highly  strange to her. She whispered," we can only hope we survive through this very path we're taking."  It made her less worry since her father was tough and her brother was strong as well, so hearing it from Keira that they would be okay made her feel better.

They would  eventually when their far away need to camp out for  rest, it was hard enough having to flee from home to a different place. It's not how planned out going to King's Landing if that  directly where their head and blessing that Slyvena wasn't given to someone to abuse. All Darla could feel was gloomy sorrow that she would never see her father again nor would Keira see her own family.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Gaven gazed up at the night’s sky. He had gone out to hunt, and while he was at it make sure no bandits or other malevolence attempted to make its way to Blackberry Shrine. The hunt was a successful one – a snow shrike and two rabbits hung from a rope slung across his back. Gaven encountered some seedy looking strangers on the road, but they gave him no trouble. With any luck they went onwards through Blackberry up to Castle Black, or else avoided the little village entirely and headed east beyond the Long Lake.

The young man had been about to turn back and head for home, but something in the distant air looked amiss. Brown eyes squinted into the snowy darkness. “What’s a fire doing all the way out there?” Gaven watched a wisp of smoke swirl up to the heavens. Without another word he crept towards the unusual sight, bow in hand and an arrow at the ready just in case he was sneaking up on a bandit camp.

As he got closer he realized this was no bandit camp. Instead, Gaven was met with a peculiar and unusual sight: two young girls around his age sat round the fire. What in the name of the Gods were they doing all the way out here? They seemed to be alone, unarmed, and unguarded. Gaven figured there would be no harm in approaching them, and did so with footsteps they were sure to hear.

Gaven lowered his bow so as not to startle the two young women. “What’re you two doin’ all the way out here?”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 am

" You need help us go to King's Landing, no time to explain when are further enough and safe we'll tell you everything." Darla said as was in panic, thankfully the casket carrier over her back with Slyvena inside it her little dragon was quiet. It was dangerous but maybe having one other person help them flee and Darla was more frighten because man try to violate her as her dragon roast him alive for attending to harm them.

She begged him," please, there isn't time we must flee far as we can and you help us we won't ask anything in return." Darla was worried how react but then again, she hope he'll be only the run into for now and whispered to Keira," we are not going make it if we go alone, if there was three of us Keira we would make it through getting to King's Landing in one peace."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Keira was sitting by there fire, still in shock over all that was going on, not even hours earlier she was having dinner with her family. Now she was on the road to Kingslanding to look for information about dragons. And their very lives were on the line with this information, she just wasn't sure how to process it..

Then she heard someone approach and her heart began to beat quickly, she was still very much on edge after what happened and grabbed her knife just in case. She blinked upon hearing Darla beg the boy to help them get to Kingslanding. Wait they hardly knew this boy, his face was familiar, perhaps she had seen him her the shop before.. but having him come with them on the trip just like that made her nervous...

"Darla..Calm down okay... Think about it he might have a life here that he can't just leave.. " she said looking nervously between her friend and the boy. "If we are careful I am sure we can make it to kingslanding on our own" Plus she wasn't sure the boy could be trusted with the secret of a dragon in there company, what if he was no help at all and he betrayed them.

She took a breath and looked at the boy, she said in a quiet slightly nervous voice. "Sorry.. we have been through a lot today.. Why why don't we start over first? exchange names and think about all this first okay?" she said trying to make sense of this surprising meeting... "My name is Keira Blackstone"
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Gaven’s eyes widened at the panic from what appeared to be the younger of the two girls. His dark eyebrows rose, then crinkled as he tilted his head. “King’s Landing...?” Oh, he knew where it was from looking on a map. But two Northwomen that did not seem to be of noble or lordly blood, nor did they seem to possess a merchant’s cart or other transportation, heading to the Crownlands? “That’s a long way south.”

He glanced between the two. Although he was close enough to notice them talk amongst themselves he only heard a faint whisper here or hushed tone there. It was clear Gaven had frightened them. He eyed the knife in Keira’s hand and hesitated, watchful and uncertain about this unusual meeting. “’S’alright... I’m Gaven. Gaven Embershard,” he said, and put away his bow. “I do whatever jobs need doing, back at Blackberry Shrine.” Gaven used his chin to point back towards home. “I’m also a scout for village, when they need an extra set of eyes.”

He quirked an eyebrow at the two girls. “Mind telling me what’s happened or who’s after you?”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Darla couldn't help but feel unease and feared that those terrible men were going hurt everyone of them if they don't keep going it. Running into this poor young man only will make him get into the crossfire but part her felt second thoughts, how she know he's not spy out here and those outlaws spread rumors? It would put her own fate and Keira's in endanger, she couldn't picture anything happening Keira.

She said," I am Darla Windborn, we are running from crazy outlaws so this more more complicated than you think. I'm frighten and cold very terribly because this winter snow, I don't know what we'll do but King's Landing is last place they'll search I must go there." Darla was honest about her horrified by those men, they were horrible and smell like they haven't bath in months even her poor dragon couldn't stand their scent that reeks and burns someones very eyes just smelling them.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Keira bit her lip and placed a hand on Darla's shoulder, "We'll be fine Darla, we are far enough away from them for now.. and they didn't see where they ran off to...try and sit by the fire for a bit okay? warm up while we can.." she suggested. There wasn't much she could do to comfort her friend, she was scared and cold as well.. though she hadn't been attacked by the outlaws.

She turned to face Gaven wondering what to make of him, he seemed decent for now and he had seemed surprised at Darla's out burst, he took it rather well if she was honest with herself.. "Look.. umm sorry if we involved you in this.. this all happened rather suddenly and not the way we expected.. so.. so we are not in our best state right now" She admitted after a swallow..That was all there was really.. other then the dragon Darla was carrying around.. but that was one secret she wasn't about to tell..

She noted the knife still in her hand and put it away, even though she wasn't even really sure she could bring herself to use it on another person if she was honest.. " Sorry.. I um.. can't be to careful...You can share our fire if you wish" she offered even though she wasn't sure he wanted to be more involved but it was a cold night out. But he was a somewhat friendly face.. a face from home.. a home she may not go back to..
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Gaven’s eyebrows furrowed at hearing there were outlaws so close to home. “Well, considering they’ve got a whole village, a militia, and now me to get through before getting to you two... they won’t get far.”

He looked to Keira as she spoke to him, and nodded. “Far as I know, I’m not that involved yet. But I’m curious, and sounds like you could use the help...” Gaven shrugged when she put her knife away and took a few steps towards the fire at her offer. “Thank you.” The young man knelt by the fire and held his hands in front of it to warm them, then set down the game from his hunt.

Brown eyes flicked across the campfire to Darla. Both girls seemed to be cold and frightened; they had said as much, and it could be clearly seen. It seemed like making sure they wouldn’t get frostbite was his first order of business. Gaven shrugged off his winter cloak. Underneath he wore a rough outfit of wool and furs. The young man stood up and approached to nearly an arm’s length of both girls. He held out the cloak. “You both can use this for a blanket if you want. Should be big enough...”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am

She held the carrier casket now on her lap, Darla said," thank you, they took my coat than burn it and my mother made it for me. Those men had no heart nor soul, we can only hope their not part of some  outlaw guild or something." It was her biggest fear hopefully not one  escapes to tell about her dragon Slyvena as rumors were would spread of certain people seen the sight of a living creature believing to die out long ago.

" Trust me, I am not sure you'll find this normal to get involve in and it's nothing do with being Northern woman from Blackberry Shrine." She replied as even in her own eyes the girl had shown herself has seen things beyond normal for her own reach, Darla was curious what King's Landing is like and whatever secrets could help her through how this dragon could've be part of her own hands to look after.

It's unknown how this creature made it upon the Northern  lands, it would take days and three full moon nights to reach King's Landing. Maybe there she could find out more about this situation but more troubling is not get caught or let no King's Landing men or the Targaryen family spot her with the dragon.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Keira suddenly felt rather shy and hesitated to accept part of the cloak even though she was cold...She sighed as she took a part of the cloak and put it on her lap.."Thank you.." She said quietly and she warmed her hands by the fire. As she listened to Darla chat. Her eyes couldn't help but rest on carrier Darla held as she spoke. Her thoughts went to the little dragon inside and how quiet it was being, did it know she was supposed to be a secret? Or was the it simply asleep? But she couldn't well ask that.

She glanced at their new companion again, she didn't know much about him, did he have family? what was his life like? "Um..Gaven? Do you have family here?" She asked hoping it might strike a conversation. Long silences made her nervous and felt like she needed to think of something to say.. While a dragon would make an excellent ice breaker, no such luck as of yet.

She kinda wished she had a pot to melt some snow to boil water for tea that she had the herbs for, it would help them feel better anyway.. but she hadn't brought any tools of that kind. If only she could have stopped by her home before they left. "Wish I could melt snow... I could really use some tea or something to warm us up.." She said brushing her hair out of her face that was being whipped around in the wind. She wanted to do something useful, something to repay Gaven for his help.. as well as something to distract herself with. Other then just sitting by the fire and think about how it would ages before she saw her family again.. Or even got news of them again.

Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:25 am

Gaven frowned at hearing what the outlaws had done to the coat made by Darla’s mother and shook his head. “That’s terrible.” He wasn’t sure what else to say; instead he looked back towards home once more, to make sure no one intruded upon the little camp. The young man took his place at the fire opposite the two girls once Keira accepted his coat.

His features shifted with the tilt of his head at Darla’s words. Brown eyes slowly settled upon the carrier in Darla’s lap. Gaven couldn’t see what was in it. He wondered whether it was the carrier or the girls the outlaws wanted. “What exactly are you two involved in?”

Gaven glanced at Keira and took a moment to consider her question. “No. It’s just been me for a few years now,” he answered. The young man removed a dagger from his boot and took to butchering one of the rabbits he’d killed to cook on the fire. “Your father owns a shop back home, right?”

He blinked at the thought of melting snow, and looked back at the fire. Gaven considered his supplies. “I don’t got anything like that. But I have some water if you’re thirsty...” he offered. Gaven glanced between Keira and Darla. “Are either of you hungry? I’ll share what I’ve got.”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:25 am

She said," I am fine, I am not hungry or thirsty for now."  Darla curiously looked  directly  at him and seriously asked him,"once you know what we are both into there's no denying or  turning back, do you really want to know what we're involved in?" This was not some message or  rare jewels, only something no one has experience for people of the Northern parts. The creature was something not even anyone could get out of, she had accept it but knew Keira did too and could be trusted with the dragon on their own hands.

If this young man knows no telling how he'll take it, she nodded and replied as she felt concerned of his curiosity but she must warn the young man," this something not even child's play, you have choice unlike us to have a normal life or know what's in this carrier because once you know there is no forgetting what you got yourself into."  

Ever since the young  dragon woken by Darla her life had changed, it's now how expect herself becoming young lady and act like  young grown woman. Out of all things this was responsibility she couldn't deny or reject but  Darla accept that this creature was more than  dragon to her, it's a path given to her but doing it alone was out of the question and friend Keira she knew all her life was right beside her. Slyvena cause them to become so much closer than before, as there no telling what she could lead them to only that this dragon wouldn't awaken from for no reason choosing them to journey together.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Keira glanced at her friend and nodded in agreement, she was sure they likely sounded crazy with how they were going on, she wouldn't blame him either, how they were acting was simply strange.

Telling him about Slyvena would be a big deal. If he fully understood what a dragon meant. Dragons were powerful and extremely magical creatures.. The fact that one was alive proved magic was not dead as many believed it was when all the Targaryen dragons died out. It was a big deal for the whole kingdom... she still had no idea how to handle that really... She was still terrified about what all this meant. It wasn't really fair to there new companion.. he couldn't understand any of this until he knew the truth and then there was no going back.

"I am sure what we are saying all sounds crazy and strange.. or quite possibly that we are.." she said softly embarrassed that they maybe coming off like that. "But I promise we are not..Though I am not sure how I can prove that.." she ended with a sigh.

Keira nodded to his answer about being on his own now, at least he didn't anyone to really worry about anyone back home, if she was honest she wished she didn't. "Yeah...he does, but he is sick right now he can't work it. I was trying to keep it going until he got better.. but I am not my father, I lack his nack for a good deal or so one of his suppliers told me" she said holding back a sigh. "I worry about what they are going to do now.. my brother is coming of age soon but he has never taken responsibility before.." she said though seemed to realize she was laying her family worries out in the opened to someone who hardly knew her..

"Sorry, ranting about my younger brother.. it is such a habit" she said sheepishly before turning her head away. At the offer of food she hesitated again, she knew they must eat if they were to keep their strength up.. But it also put a sour pit in her stomach to know she was further in Gaven's debt.. and she bit her lip "Are.. are you sure? we don't really have anything to pay you back.." she said stating as though it pained her.

"Darla if we are going to make it to Kingslanding we need supplies.. Things to cook with at least.. we need to stop somewhere tomorrow to get what we need" with no money it would be tricky but they would die of starvation before they reached the capital. They had no choice, she had medicine in her bag they might be able to trade for either money or the very supplies they needed. She could make more medicine later if they needed it.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Gaven pierced the flesh of a piece of rabbit with a nearby stick and poked the other end into the earth so that the meat dangled over the fire. He blinked and glanced between the two girls at Darla’s warning, not sure whether to be concerned for their sanity and his safety or moderately offended they seemed to think he played children’s games. To Keira’s words he slowly nodded. “Yeah... something like that.”

He took several moments to consider their words, and looked directly at Darla. “Normal life gets boring sometimes. I imagine no one’s really gonna miss me back there, and I’ve got nothin’ better to do. So if you trust me, count me in.”

Gaven bit his lip at hearing Keira’s father was sick. It was a terrible thing to watch a parent unwillingly weaken from something like that. “Gods be good, everything will work itself out...” he offered. Whether or not he truly believed in the gods, old or new, even Gaven wasn’t sure.

He quirked an eyebrow at the pained tone of Keira’s voice. “I’m not asking to be paid. A fire to keep warm and cook on’s plenty.” With that he grabbed another stick, sharpened one end to a point, and put more of the rabbit meat on it before holding it over the fire.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:12 am

She looked at Keira and replied," I know we don't have anything but we can only survive as we don't need worry, it's in our blood as someone to  survive through winter and we'll make it through this."

It was mostly  shocking how he was willing to risk this over a normal life, she looked at the casket carrier and said," remember that I warned you, don't scream or go mad either.."  Darla end up opening the casket and reached in there picking up Slyvena slowly from there so she wouldn't  be frighten and once was out. She just looked right at him and cried out curiously very quietly, the little dragon titled her head to side unsure who this new face in front of her was and he didn't seem threatening.  Darla replied very quietly," whatever you do, don't freak out and breathe.." She was going to attend to make this very at ease, this creature was much real as a raven bird and didn't seem cold either.

The young tiny dragon kept being curious of whoever this person might be, if he wasn't going hurt anyone the little one won't need be frighten like that other man who was those outlaws startled her. She wasn't bother by cold and very warm since was dragon of course, Darla frowned," they wanted take her for riches believing beast trained for someone amusement would do good for themselves, this creature is not something they could just take and abuse. Slyvena is something special, I woken this dragon from an egg that strangely in Northern in lands and such odd place for it be. It's why only way find out more about it is reach King's Landing but be very cautions and look out once we reach there, it's no telling what the king might do if he knew I woken a dragon expect not his madness but  real breathing dragon."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Keira nodded her thanks to Gaven she was still embarrassed at the state he found them in.. but she grateful he was willing to help. It was more probable the run into someone not so inclined to help them. "Thanks Gaven.." she said softly.

She tilted her head at Darla not sure what she meant, did she mean they weren't going to get supplies and they would survive simply on there Northern blood? That was silly if it was so, reguardless she was going to find a way to get supplies what they had the chance. It was that or they'd starve or freeze.

She watched as Darla let Slyvenna out to see Gaven, she couldn't help but smile a how curious the little thing was like a fearless kitten inspecting something new. As she only just met Gaven she wasn't sure how he would react.. would he take it well? or badly? Or would he really take it as a big deal at all? It was difficult to say, and she stayed curious how he would take the fact that baby Dragon was trying to pear into his soul.

"I.. I was kinda speechless when I first met her.. though granted it doesn't take much to make me speechless.." she said sheepishly. She still found it all hard to believe.. some part of her thought maybe she was just dreaming and she would wake up in her bed eventually.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Thick eyebrows knotted together as a peculiar look came over Gaven’s face. Don’t scream and don’t go mad? He didn’t quite understand what Darla meant by that. “It’ll take a lot more than whatever’s in that carrier to make me scream...” the young man boasted as Darla removed what Gaven at first thought was a large cat or a small dog. And then he saw the creature’s face, quickly followed up with the sound it made that proved it was anything but the household cat or hound. Gaven wanted to scoot several feet away, startled at the truth, but stopped himself at Darla’s instructions. “Right... got it...” he breathed, glancing at Keira, Darla, and dragon in rapid circles.

“I... erm...” he began, though clearly he wasn’t sure what to say. He tried to glance at Keira while at the same time keep an eye on the little dragon. “Speechless is good... yeah... about covers it, I think...”

Gaven mirrored Darla’s frown. “Not the best idea on their part. Never liked those animal-baiting shows, myself...” He looked again at the dragon and felt its eyes staring back into his. Gaven decided his best bet was to avoid direct eye contact with the creature, much like how one would encounter a wolf or wild dog in that keeping eye contact too long would be seen as a challenge. The youth slowly nodded. “Suppose the maesters at the Citadel would probably think anyone mad who showed up there looking for information on dragons... not that it’s any closer.” Gaven sighed. “Gonna be one helluva long trip to King’s Landing on foot. What about dragons are we lookin’ for that can’t be found in the old stories?”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Darla knew themselves wouldn't  plan to waltz in just like that and asking for information about dragons but planned find someway to get into  ing's Landing and hold anything with answers. She replied as pet Slyvena gently," I don't know what to do actually, I mean Northern woman waking up  ancient dragon egg I want answer how it's possible and know deep down there's secret waiting for us to know. Slyvena hatched because of me who's a Windborn child no Targaryen even Keira wonders why."

Slyvena nuzzle Darla's hand and she was less worried of her surroundings, she lift up her tiny little front paws up and trying tackle the gentle snowflakes hissing at them playfully while trying catch them with her own mouth. As Darla couldn't help herself but feel more happy to be alright when her little dragon friend was just happy and playful like before, she giggled," we must forgotten to tell you about her love for snow, quite odd when you see a dragon adoring snow you may still be unease. So was Keira until seen something so playful for a dragon."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:18 pm

Keira smiled, the first time that night since all this started, at Gavens reaction to Slyvena, "You took that well, I was kinda freaking out for a little while after I saw her.."

Keira nodded to Darla's statement on how was it she was able to hatch a dragon egg. Dragons were such magical creatures after all and from what was known in the world only Targaryans had the power in their blood to awaken a dragon. "I mean unless you somehow have Targaryan blood.." she said with a shurg since from what was known that was the only logical thought. But it was clear by her tone Keira didn't think that was it and there must be something they didn't know that would explain the answer. Plus the thought of Darla being related to the Royal family was insane.

Keira picked up a stick and poked at the fire to keep it strong as she did so she watch Slyvena with a small smile on her face. "She is kinda like a puppy I once saw playing in the snow, just like a baby" she said amused.

She glanced at Gaven, "Going to the Maesters Citadel would't work for us, even though I am sure there must be a book there somewhere as well. The Citadel doesn't allow Women inside, only men accepted into the order are allowed in" she said recalling her father talking to a maester once and telling about them after.

"What I am wondering though is how are we going to get into the city with out Slyvena being seen? She could grow in the amount of time it will take to get there.. to big for her little basket or be carried" she said watching the little dragon. 'But granted I don't know how fast dragons grow.. "she said still watching Slyvena curiously.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

He took his eyes off of Sylvena as Keira spoke. “My ‘eart’s still thumpin in my ears... If I wasn’t given a warning not to panic, it’d be a lot different. All the same, wouldn’a believed ya if you just told me and I didn’t see it with my own eyes.”

“Or maybe the Targaryens aren’t as special when it comes to dragons as they want people to believe,” Gaven shrugged, keeping a close eye on the baby dragon again as it played in the snow. He had to agree it was an odd sight. “Yeah... playful’s not the first word I think of when I think about dragons...”

Gaven nodded. “I was just thinkin’ maybe I could sneak into the Citadel or something, if it was closer than King’s Landing. But now I think about it, it wouldn’t work.” He bit his lip as he considered Keira’s concerns about the dragon being seen in the South. “Dogs grow fairly quickly. I reckon it’d be at least twice that for a dragon, if she’s already that size only a few days off of hatching. Probably’d have to find a place to hide her somewhere, or split up between taking care of her and finding answers... I’m more concerned about what she’s gonna eat during this trip.”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 pm

She looked at Slyvena and how small the young dragon was, their not dogs surely by within three moons she'll be little bigger but not too big to fit in that casket during the travels," she's not like other dragons in tails, she smaller than others whoever hatched meaning no doubt if her other siblings hatched she would've been the wee runt of the bunch. So I highly doubt she'll be big enough to swollen baby calf whole when we get there. She'll be three months not 7 or 8 months old, it's why I am not worry of her getting to big during travels mostly while we're in King's landing when try find somehow find how this is all connected."

Herself possible have Targaryen in her blood sound mad but.. What if it possible, their only ones known of taming dragons claiming dragon blood within. Darla looked at Gaven as said a bit concerned of possibilities," I wouldn't say that Mr. Embershard, it could be possibly connection with Targaryen house as Keira said here. It's told they have skulls in court throne room of the dragons long before us and our fathers's father. I suggest you won't believe it until you see it, right now I'll believe in anything full of madness even the White Walkers of the restless dead."

She asked her closest friend Keira while she felt the ache in her chest knowing deep down she was afraid f what might come taking such risk going to King's landing," is okay for me be frighten for what might be discover or happen to us, Keira? I am so afraid, is this wrong or right to be knowing you might be right about this?" If this was the case, there will be no going back once they know the secrets hidden upon King's Landing in their reach.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Keira had to wonder how her friend knew how big her dragon would get, and how fast, it has been many years since anyone had seen a dragon. But she tucked this question away for now, they would worry about it if it ever became a problem and then figure out what to do.

She turned her attention to Gaven and while he had a point that perhaps the Targaryens exaggerated there bond to dragons there was no proof of it either way. She chuckled to his comment about Dragons, "Well she is a baby, there aren't many stories about baby dragons playing in anything, just huge fire breathing legends" she said still poking their fire causing a part of the wood to pop and crack.

She was glad Gaven changed his mind about going to the citadel, it was twice as far from them as Kingslanding was, it was a shame they couldn't go there though. The Maesters Library might have just what they are looking for in Kingslanding if not more but it was that much harder to get to.

Keira then turned to Darla blinking as she had not expected her to take her the Targaryen Blood idea so seriously. Could she really consider it a possibly? How could she be a Targaryen? Through her father? Wouldn't the Royal family know? It just didn't seem real, she sighed

She shivered as Darla mentioned the White Walkers, her father used to tell her and her brother scary stories after dinner and the once about the army of the cold walking dead always gave her nightmares.

Keira blinked at her friend "I think you would be crazy not to be afraid, where we are going who knows what might come.. I have no idea what really to expect in the capital.. I am scared to know what we might find... But it is answers we need right?" She said keeping her focus on the goal at hand, thinking they would deal with what they found when it occurred. She simply couldn't imagine what they would find. A part of her hoped they would find nothing and leave no differently then when they started. But another part of her had a terrified feeling that wouldn't be the case.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Gaven shrugged. “Only things I know about dragons are stories. That and the appearance of dragons is connected somehow to magic.” He figured they would all learn about it as the journey progressed.

He smirked at Keira as she spoke about the legends of dragons. “True. They wouldn’t be as scary if there were stories of baby dragons frolicking about. Almost like a dream, seeing all this...” Gaven shuddered at the thought of the White Walkers. He knew those stories good and well, too. Any dream Gaven had that contained an image of the restless dead was never a good one.

Gaven heard Darla and Keira talk amongst themselves, and didn’t speak. Instead he tried to pretend he didn’t hear them at all. He checked on the bits of rabbit meat dangling over the fire; the pieces were small enough to cook quickly, and appeared to be done enough for him at least. Gaven stood and took the skewer of cooked meat over to Keira. “Here... Sorry if it’s bland; I didn’t think I’d be needing salt when I left this morning.”

He looked over at the baby dragon that was still playing in the snow, and lifted his gaze to focus on both Darla and Keira. “We could make a stop on the outskirts of Winterfell and get some supplies. Could even cash in a couple of favors some people owe me, if there’s anything we really need?” Gaven offered.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Darla thought for the main items they might have at need and said," things to keep us warm and items help us through our  travels. Taking the short route path is the last thing we must do because these people might still be alive looking at that very direction."

She used a stick mark where the bandits were and short path that's only  3 months ahead, as it was obvious that direction would be first place they'll be searching but if all three of young Blackberry Shrine mere children go on taking long path they won't suggest their heading to King's Land I am will cover their tracks and nodded,"we should take a long away there after getting supplies for our travels to King's Landing we ourselves be shall  be there near spring. We must rest overnight before heading to Winterfell for supplies we are their people as well so there no doubt they will help us. My father said if I ever  face danger the longest route is safe because even bandits fear that very path."

It sound like a smart idea to take safest path knowing those men wouldn't able to find them if they go through that very direction," father said beware the short path when people with heart black raven bird come upon your presences, I'll be protecting my own friends and the dragon. It will be a little longer but we'll get there safety as no one gets hurt." Darla thought, she felt it deep down the forest misty path was safer and it always why Winterfell people before themselves too the very path.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm