This is Before Robert Baratheon's Rebellion, where we recreating the story and journey itself where Robert Baratheon never becomes king.

I forgot my password

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D Swords of Speirling

Latest topics

» The Aldune Household
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 pm by Bri

» The Dragon's Secrets
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm by Darla Windborn

» Hidden Secret White Dragon
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm by Bri

» Rome Aldune(WIP)
Tue May 16, 2017 9:29 am by Rome

» Breaking the Silence
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 pm by Elira

» Introduce yourself
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm by ZeroOrgan

» Cassie's Plots
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm by Cassie

» Ashara D'Han
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 pm by sub_rosa

» Sub's Plots
Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm by sub_rosa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 am

Introduce yourself

Cassie
    Admin

Introduce yourself

Post by Cassie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Just as the topic says. I would love to know what to call you. I will start.

Name: Casey or Cassie (I am also known as Kiara on there Forums)
    I  love RPing and have be doing so for the past few years now, My main muse is very Drama centred, I like Rping dramatic plots, I am opened for Romance with my characters.. most of my characters start out single for that reason xD

I am a very understanding person, so if you need help with anything on the site, feel free to PM me ^_^

Anyways look forward to RPing see you guys around.
    sub_rosa
    Admin

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by sub_rosa on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Alias: Sub_rosa ("sub" for short is fine)

I have been role-playing on forums for... let's see... ten years now, I think, come April. I'm an aspiring author, and am currently working two part-time jobs.

My muse's blood is actually espresso (though I don't drink coffee of any kind as a general rule), which has on more than one occasion kept me up all night with characters, plots, and ideas. My characters frequently talk to me, I talk to them, and they may even talk to you if they have something to say.

I'd say I'm understanding, easy-going... open to most things or ideas. Anything else you want to know about me, about my characters, etc., go ahead and ask - I'll usually answer.

I look forward to role-playing with you all.
    Bri
    Admin

Post by Bri on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:32 am

Name: Briana but called Bri

I been roleplaying since I was 12, I love Lord Of The Rings and anime! I was born with Spina Bifida but I don't let it take the fun out of life and didn't stop me making impossible possible. Cool I am too awesome for that! I want be a book writer one day I hope my writing gets better overtime. I am totally open for Romance with my characters and companions to build up allies too.

X'D Since after all one of them woken up a dragon so I know you'll have blast we can make plot together even.
    Volpix

Post by Volpix on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 pm

My name is Leatha, I am 24 and live in New York. I've been forum roleplaying off and on since I was about eight years old, crazy I know. I've done everything from simulations where you incorporate battle, debate and political systems all the way to free form posting where anything goes. My favorite are Medieval, Romance of the Three Kingdoms and High Fantasy - also delve into the Star Wars universe once in a while.

I pretty much just got here and looking around, catching up with all that has happened. Luckily not TOO much has occurred to where I'll be lost. And holy throw back smileys. Laughing

Mahina

Post by Mahina on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Hello everyone. You may refer to me as Luna or Mahina, whichever tickles your fancy. I believe I have been roleplaying for a collective total of.. 6-8 years now I believe. I've sort of lost track. I am new to GoT roleplay, however, I love immersing myself in a new world. Bare with me if I get things wrong though, I do my best to stay updated.
    wolfofstark

Post by wolfofstark on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:39 am

Hi! My name is Sara and I'm 21 years old and currently in law school. I've been roleplaying for a long time now, I think since I was 11 years old, but I've never done a GoT roleplay, but I'm very excited about it because it's my favorite tv show Smile I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Dutch), so bear with me if I make any mistakes, please. I love drama and romance and am open to any romance with my characters.

Darien Draelis

Post by Darien Draelis on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Hey there! We are really glad to have you Sara. If you have any questions or if you want to rp shoot me a message. Im not a mod tho, but most everything is self explanatory here.
    Bri
    Admin

Post by Bri on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:05 am

I think we got this under control Darien, welcome! :'D I been dying with for new members.

ZeroOrgan

Post by ZeroOrgan on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello! My name is Kinnon, nice to meet you all! I'm 17 and I love wrestling, Game of Thrones and medieval fantasy in general. Sadly there isn't much else to be said though I am open to questions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:53 pm