Game Of Thrones ~ Reborn Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Before Robert Baratheon's Rebellion, where we recreating the story and journey itself where Robert Baratheon never becomes king.

I forgot my password

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D Swords of Speirling

Latest topics

» The Aldune Household
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 pm by Bri

» The Dragon's Secrets
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm by Darla Windborn

» Hidden Secret White Dragon
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm by Bri

» Rome Aldune(WIP)
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:29 am by Rome

» Breaking the Silence
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 pm by Elira

» Introduce yourself
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm by ZeroOrgan

» Cassie's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm by Cassie

» Ashara D'Han
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 pm by sub_rosa

» Sub's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm by sub_rosa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm

4 posters

Hidden Secret White Dragon

Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Hidden Secret White Dragon - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden Secret White Dragon

Post by Keira Blackstone Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:21 am

Keira bit her lip as Darla laid her plan out before them, she wasn't quite sure on Darla's logic behind it. One would think the longer they were on the road the more of chance they would be caught, Perhaps not by the bandits they originally met but others? However the plan to head to Winterfell first was a interesting one, if they could find help there she was all for it. So she sighed and nodded along with the plan, even though she wasn't sure on it she felt to shy to say so.. "Alright...Winterfell first then.." she said as she took the offered meat from Gaven.

"No it is perfect Gaven.. Thanks.." she said to Gaven when he apologized for any blandness. Really he had nothing to be sorry for, not like he had to share his dinner, it seemed to her as a act of kindness and besides they were around a fire in the middle of the woods.

"I would be very surprised if you did carry spices in your pocket everywhere" she said with a slight chuckle. She looked over at Darla for a moment, "Are you sure you don't want some Darla?" She asked. "You'll need strength if was are heading to Winterfell tomorrow"
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 am

Gaven watched, and listened. Part of him understood the reasoning for taking a longer, less well-worn path. The part of him that didn’t fully understand the terrain of the South, on the other hand, balked at the idea. Gaven did know of a few things they could use on their travels and he knew where to get them, so the young man nodded. “Long path, short path... all the same to me. Now that I know where we’re going, and why, everything else is basically straightforward. I can do smithing and other odd jobs to earn us money along the way if it comes right down to it.”

“Anytime,” he said to Keira, and smirked at her comment about spices. “I usually carry at least a little salt... right useful for lots of things in a pinch.” The youth continued to prepare and cook the game from his hunt so that it would be ready to eat either on the go or at a future campfire.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:26 am

Darla held Slyvena close and nodded," I am not hungry really, it's something on my mind that's all. I'm going  try to sleep at least the horse's saddle bag had warm fur blankets for warmth made from bear fur." She lay down covered up and Slyvena waddle in cover with her, the dragon skin was warm and since dragons always feel so warm by touch of their skin.

She slept through the whole night, Darla had dreams herself wouldn't  speak off and knew by morning her life she sworn to be a dream when truly is much real than she thinks. It wasn't until bright daylight they end up traveling covering up where camp over night. It was very odd how all three of them were together now and she just met Gaven but it might not be so bad traveling with him.

They end up reaching Winterfell within two days and Darla stop for a moment couldn't help but gaze upon Winterfell that was very stunning than herself imagined. She could feel her heart  trembling, it was beyond what she picture Lord Rickard Stark's birthplace and never seen him before. She asked Gaven,"I never been here before, it's so beautiful and my father comes here though ne'er did he take me with him.  Have you been here before, Gaven?"
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Kiera looked up at the fortress that was Winterfell, the seat of House Stark and wardens of the North. It was an impressive sight indeed, the towers were much larger than anything they had in Blackberry Shrine. it looked like one could see the whole north from on top the tower. "I haven't been here before either.. the traders from my fathers shop usually had fair things to say about Winterfell though" she pipped softly.

Her eyes turned towards Gaven at Darla's question, she was fairly certain she heard him mention it to her at one point, it had sounded like he had. In their 2 days of travel decided she Gaven was good sort. She didn't know him too well exactly, but from the time they spent together he had been kind and fair to both her and Darla. At this point she was glad he had offered to come along with them, even though one part of her was weighting to find out what he got out of all this.

It really started to feel like their journey was starting, she wondered what awaited them in the fortress walls and what it would be like. She saw ravens flying over her head, delivering messages and news no doubt.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:00 pm

It had been a long two days of travel to Winterfell. Gaven had made sure their camps were covered over before they left each place, and did his part to ensure the safety and welfare of his companions. The youth found it to be odd, yet pleasant, to travel with others; he had people to talk to when the road became tiresome. Gaven struck something of a budding friendship with Keira during the long nights when neither of them could find sleep.

Brown eyes squinted up at the magnificence that was Winterfell. It hadn’t been that long ago since he packed up and headed on to Blackberry Shrine... two or three years since he had been here at most. Gaven glanced to Darla at her question and nodded. “I lived here for six months... It’s pretty, sure, but it’s also plenty busy with people comin’ and goin’.”

Gaven started down a path of snow and mud towards the market, turned back to the two girls, held his arms wide out to either side, and took a couple of slow steps backwards. He smirked. “C’mon, I’ll give you a tour of Winter Town!”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 pm

She smiled with excitement," really?! This is splendid! We must not miss out on this one Keira. We might meet Lord Rickard Stark." Shr Darla didn't hesitate to join arms with Gaven, this was experience never expect it this to be the most stunning adventure, it was good thing Slyvena was soundly a sleep in the casket she carried on her back. Some reason the young dragon admire to be inside one very much as she loved the snow, Winterfell was something more than dreamt it to be.

Darla said," others would be surely very jealous to know we've been here." Winterfell had people roaming always live for such Northern capital, the Stark household never starved their people because the North is more peaceful than how King's Landing had been mention of humors being highly dangerous do the village being big city and good place for outlaw to smuggle themselves into.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Keira smiled and shrugged while she followed her friends, she wasn't quite as excited as Darla she doubted that they would meet Lord Rickon Stark he surely had better things to do then talk to little village people like them. She was looking forward to seeing the markets and possibly getting a cart to take their stuff with them or get themselves there own ride.

"I am kinda curious what the market here is like.." she said softly as she walked slightly behind them. "I got a few medicines I can sell for some money.." she added looking through her bag she kept through the journey.
    Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:16 am

Gaven waited for Keira to join them, but shrugged when she didn’t have the same enthusiasm as Darla. He wasn’t sure if they would meet Lord Stark or not, in fact part of him doubted it, but he didn’t want to spoil the mood. Not many days ago the girls were filled with fear and panic. Some pleasant excitement was well in order. So he turned back around so he could walk forwards and watched to make sure they didn’t lose Keira amidst the throng of people. Gaven vaguely wondered what the dragon on Darla’s back made of all the commotion or if it was asleep and didn’t notice.

He chuckled at Darla’s words as he showed them around the residential areas first – neat little rows of wood and stone cottages, all covered in various amounts of snow. “Probably. I can think of two others back home... Scouts for the militia, around my age. Who do you plan to make jealous with stories of our adventures, Darla?” Gaven smirked.

He tilted his head slightly to glance back at Keira, and nodded. “It’s huge – you’ll see. We’re coming up on the market square next.” Sure enough the path ahead of them led to several wooden stalls and many people chatting and haggling. At the center of the commotion was a well. Gaven watched Keira rummage through her bag. “Might wanna keep some of it, in case we get into a scrape... but if you’ve got some extra it’s your call. Thinkin’ about taking up a few favors I left behind before we get back on the road.”

A wood and stone building larger than the houses but far smaller than the castle walls could be seen in the distance. Gaven pointed to it. “That big one there’s The Smoking Log Inn. We could split up to look at the shops and meet over there, or stick together? Don’t matter to me.”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 am

" Make anyone jealous who think their goody two shoes, I got see things they didn't get to." She nodded and unsure but it would be amazing to meet Lord Rickard, her father once was here too and everything about it was actually how her father describe it as well. How when someone walks into Winterfell it's breath taken, Darla said," if the Old Gods didn't sent us here I know there is such a making experience just to be here."

Unexpected things may happen, there was commotion going on a boy trying get his archer back," h-hey! Give it back my father gave it too me!" The older boy said," oh you're father, what are you going to do cry? Your brother is more of a man than you." Darla stop for a moment and her attitude changed real quick when she seen that older boy being mean to other poor guy, she went over straight ahead and balled of her fit," I am going to give you only little time to walk away after giving back his archer before you'll regret it." He mocked and laughed at her directly," what are you going to do, you're just a silly girl who would go hiding under her mother's skirt if she still could." It was surprise for him when she punched him right in the eye and dropped the bowing arrow running off screaming," mummy!" But once reached his mother she started scolding him all the way back inside and Darla picked up the archer giving it to the boy," here you go, what's your name?"

The boy was bit shocked but that big bully gotten what he deserved," Benjen Stark, you punched that fool so hard he surely ran off didn't he." She giggled and was amused how fast that troubling child ran off screaming for his mother only to go reach one angry woman who's not happy the way he was acting," I have little brothers the other children who tried this on them or my sisters are afraid of me. You shouldn't let him bully you, next time just kick him where the sun don't shine he'll never mess with you again."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Keira was fascinated by the view in Winterfell, the little houses looked cosy and cute. This was the perfect example of a Northern city in her opinion.

"Don't worry I will make sure we have enough for our own use... Though I am hoping we won't need them" she said closing her bag. She really hoped they made it through this trip with no problems, most of what she had in her bag was simple stuff, stuff to bring fevers down, help relieve pain, A simple poultice to put on wounds, these were meant for little things, she was no maester after all.

She looked to Gaven and bit her lip as the suggestion of splitting up. "I vote for sticking together" she said softly before noticing a younger boy being bothered by an older one and frowned. It bothered that something like that happened in front of everyone on the street.

As Darla went over to intervene Keira had a feeling what she was going to do and sighed, "Poor boy doesn't know what he is in for" She muttered to Gaven. Her friend had always been protective of younger kids when they were picked on and never held back. Still she blinked and watched the boy get punched in the eye and run to his mother only to be told off again. It was kinda funny really, no boy wanted to be punched out by a girl after all. She shaked her head at the whole scene, yet laughed. It was definitely something Darla would do. Keira only hoped the boy didn't have a big brother or something to come after them.

Then she heard the boy introduce himself and shocked to here him say his name was Benjin Stark. As in of House Stark? What kid in his right mind would mess with the Warden of the Norths Son? that would just be asking for all kinds of trouble.

Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Gaven chuckled at Darla’s comment. He could think of a couple of those ‘goody two shoes’ types she was talking about. The young man wasn’t sure what to say about the Old Gods as he hadn’t fully believed in them in years, so he shrugged. Winterfell was just a city to Gaven, albeit one that happened to house a Lord, but so long as Darla and Keira were enjoying themselves he wasn’t going to say anything to ruin it.

He nodded to Keira. “I hope we won’t need any of it, too.” In all honesty Gaven wasn’t even sure what Keira had on hand, but he had a feeling it was no healer’s bag of herbs and jars and terrifying devices. No, it would be more basic and for minor injuries. If anything serious happened to any of them they were scarcely equipped to deal with that at the moment.

A smirk crossed the youth’s face as Keira voted for the three of them to stay together. He was about to take Keira’s hand when he noticed the sudden frown on her face. Gaven quirked an eyebrow and followed her gaze, settling on the commotion between two boys several feet ahead of them. He had mistaken their ruckus as part of the everyday hustle and bustle of the city. And then he saw Darla confront them. So much for nothing serious happening to any of them, he thought... Gaven put his hand on the hilt of his shortsword, ready to intervene on Darla’s behalf if he had to. He turned his head slightly to listen to Keira as she muttered to him. “What do ya mean-“ he began, and blinked when Darla hauled off and struck the bully hard enough to make him drop what he had taken from the smaller boy and run.

Gaven released his grip on the sword at his side. “Keira... remind me of this if I ever get to makin’ her angry, wouldja?” There were certainly worse things than getting punched by a girl, but regardless it wasn’t something Gaven wanted to endure. He watched the house that the bully was shuffled into and waited to see if they were going to get in trouble for intervening.

The young man blinked when he heard the younger boy introduce himself as Benjen Stark. He glanced between Darla and Keira to see if they had heard the same thing he had and if they were just as surprised by this news as he was. “Stark? As in Warden of the North’s son?” Gaven asked. Whoever the kid was that Darla punched, the boy must have been insane to mess with a lordling.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Brandon nodded," yes sire, does that sound a bit  strange to be? I tell my father Lord Rickard he could apologize to me by helping the old man clean the horse shed, do you think that will teach him manners?" Darla couldn't believe this was actually happening, she had feeling somehow or someway they would possibly meet the high lord. Her father knew the man and knew him very well, he's been working under him before to approve himself worthy to be Northern man long ago to marry her mother.

She said," not actually strange, only strangely unexpected we ran into the young lord. I'm sure the proper thing that will teach him is spending the whole day cleaning up after the horses. He's only a boy like you, every young boy does something foolish when their young." The young lord  Stark couldn't help but laugh and curious about what they might be doing here, he asked," would you like to come with me? Everyone knows who lives in Winterfell by the way your dressed you must be from other parts of the north. Would need someone to help you?"

She looked at Keira and Gaven than back at the young boy,  Darla knew it would be risky but they did need help and supplies," yes, we are heading to King's Landing my father is truly born there and we wish to see the tournament or festival markets. I am dying inside to seek what it is like where my father was born my friends wanted to come because they want to see King's Landing too." The Stark Boy replied," come with me, I might be a child but I am sure my father would like to meet you all."

The young boy lead them to Stark's castle, it was so lively in such season and the doors were open for them since now basically they were little boy's friends.

As it seem they did end up meaning the Lord Rickard unexpected, since the little boy seem suggest they might need help. It wasn't until nightfall where welcome them as guest which was surprising since they were people below his rank as lord but she did help his son. She explained," Lord Rickard, me and my friends are planning to go towards King's Landing, it's where my father was born and I heard their having a tournament we desire to see such a sight.."

He looked at her and knew actually by how she describe King's Landing birth place of her father, he said," your that Windborn's daughter, he worked under me for a year I never expected one of his children so interested seeking to spend time in King's Landing. You travel far, I suggest I give you supplies if your willing help with the gathering."

Darla grinned and said," I am from a place where I was born a gather, I'll gladly insist I know berries and crops. We'll love do this just get supplies to travel safely."

Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:27 am

Keira blinked as they were led to the heart of Winterfell as guests to Lord Stark, the thought itself made her very nervous and she held her bag tightly as they walked with the young Benjen Stark. She looked over at Gaven curious how he was reacting to all of this. Surely he hadn't expected this either, being guests to Lord Stark. Was it really a good idea? If word had reached Winterfell about two young women with a Dragon what would Lord Stark do if he suspected them? Weren't they supposed to lay low? This was not laying low.

"This is crazy..." she muttered quietly to Gaven as Darla chatted with Lord Stark. "I had no idea Darla's father was friends with Lord Stark.." she added a little confused.

She listened to what Lord Stark had to say, So they could basically have what they wanted so long as they helped get it? They wouldn't exactly find a better deal anywhere else if the trader in her was to have anything to say about it. There was little else she could say about this, "Thank you for your help Lord Stark" she said softly and kept her eyes to the ground. Still overwhelmed with what was actually happening.

Gaven Embershard
    Gaven Embershard

Post by Gaven Embershard Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Gaven stared at the boy named Benjen for a long moment. He was not used to being called ‘sire’. The youth doubted that the lordling’s bully would learn manners after a day of cleaning up after horses but he said nothing. He knew they could stand there all day and debate the matter, but it wouldn’t get them any closer to their goal. Gaven was far more interested in getting the supplies they came for and getting back on the road.

When Benjen asked if they needed help and Darla glanced back at Keira and him, Gaven shrugged. They did need supplies... and if word got back to Lord Rickard that they helped his youngest son there might be a reward in it for them. But it would be risky and such an audience wouldn’t exactly be laying low. If word got to Lord Stark the dragon and the two young women that fled Blackberry Shrine, and the Lord suspected them, what would happen?

The young man had spent so much time thinking he didn’t even realize that the three of them had been led through the heart of Winterfell. It was only because Gaven felt eyes on him that he snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at Keira and realized she was the one watching him. The lack of color in her knuckles as she gripped her bag spoke volumes to him about just how nervous she was. Gaven raised both eyebrows and shrugged, just as stunned by these events as she was.

Gaven stood close to Keira as Darla spoke with the High Lord of Winterfell; he smirked and nodded in agreement that he, too, thought this was crazy. “I only just met her so I had no idea, either... It might just work to our advantage, though, so long as things go our way,” he whispered back to her.

He listened, stared, and started to quirk an eyebrow at Lord Stark... but stopped himself and instead begrudgingly lowered his gaze out of respect. So the Warden of the North was willing to grant them supplies so long as they did the gathering part? That seemed easy enough... the problem would be convincing the merchants they didn’t have to pay for what they wanted, and to put it on Lord Stark’s tab. Perhaps Gaven didn’t quite understand, or the hows and whys would be made clear in due time, so he echoed his companions and said, “Thank you for helpin’ us, Lord Stark.”
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

The head  Lord Stark replied as rose hand," there is no need to thank me, Bardon was man who once was here to approve himself to be worthy as Northern man. A whole year with him and it became someone wise to trust, ever since he comes here and gives supplies. Fix things that been broken and help without asking and here you all are. You young restless travelers get some rest and keep warm until by morning."

It was shocking know about her father's past between two people and no telling what he had in King's Landing, Darla thought it was strange meeting the Lord of the Northern Winterfell and the ruler of her home as well in fact she thought herself was dreaming for a moment. What do these Gods plan for these young adventures and the white  dragon? Why would she be it's keeper and not Targaryen?

She only nodded and smiled," such stories father must tell to me, I feel so helpless and only long to learn more. I'm thankful to know he's done very good deeds for here, he's such a wise man and loves put others before himself. Life is quite a mystery.."  

He chuckled and agreed with life could work mysterious ways through good or bad," it is, sometimes we fall and rise again as sometimes we learn what we are destined to be but must choose wisely of how we use it."

It was much questions but by dark conquer the sky they rest until morning and gotten work, they didn't leave Winterfell until everything requested was done.As dragon some reason slept through the whole thing until they took their their next journey together with supplies to last them until they  reach King's Landing. Darla knew her friends and her thought it was strange how things went but so much things all three of the young adventures may not known. Which why is the dragon awaken because of Darla and purpose of itself brought to life? Should we tell them about her dream?

Although Silvena was was alright, they begin their journey together head to kings landing and she watched as Winterfell slowly faded was away. And little dragon poke her head out happily and seem excited of adventure and whatever lies a end.

Bri
    Bri
    Admin

Post by Bri Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm

To Be Continued.. { End of Our First Chapter}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am